You can only cancel an order if its status is Received; once the order changes status to Preparation will not be possible. To cancel the order just access
> and locate the order in question. Once the order has been cancelled, you will be refunded in the same way that you paid the order. This process may take a few days and it depends on your bank.
If upon receipt of the purchase you are not satisfied, Abel&Lula allows its return within 30 calendar days from the order’s delivery date. To do so, enter
n the case of returning the entire order within the first 14 days since the date of the delivery, which is the legal period for exercising the right of withdrawal, Abel&Lula will refund the total amount of the order including the shipping costs if any; but once the legal term has elapsed you will be refunded only the price paid for the products and not the shipping costs, except if the return of the entire order is due to a fault. You can also use the withdrawal form although its use is not mandatory and we recommend using the automated process through "My Account" described above.
Abel&Lula offers three return methods that will be available or unavailable depending on the country you place the order from:
- Free returns through our courier service or collection/drop-off points. Remember to always request a receipt when leaving your return. Abel&Lula is not responsible for the loss of undocumented returns.
- Return by your own means: The customer can return by their own means to Abel&Lula, Mayoral UK LTD, 26 Cross Street, 2nd Floor, Manchester, M2 7AQ. We recommend that the package is correctly sealed, closed and sent by registered mail if possible. Abel&Lula is not responsible for any damage, loss or costs incurred when this method is chosen.
In any case, the customer should:
1. Process the return through “My Account”.
2. Prepare the return by re-using the shipping bag itself or, alternatively, an appropriate packaging (box, bag, etc.).
3. On the outside, fix the courier’s return label, if any.
4. Seal the bag correctly.
When the returned items are received at Abel&Lula, they will pass through the quality control department.
When the return is authorised, a refund will be issued for the amount of the returned items. The refund will be made the same way the purchase was done, remember that this process can take a few days, depending on your bank.
If the return is not authorised, you will be notified by email. In this case you can contact the customer service department for further details of the evaluation. In the case of none authorised returns, Abel&Lula is under no obligation to refund the amount of the returned items. If the customer would like to receive the returned items back, Abel&Lula will send them to the indicated address, but delivery charges will be charged to the customer.
The customer will pay any direct charges for the returning of products if they have not chosen one of the earlier mentioned free return methods.
Abel&Lula reminds you that all items that are to be returned must be in the conditions in which they were sent, unused and with all the tags. In any case, returns of the following items are not allowed: swimwear, underwear (knickers, socks, tights…), hair accessories, earrings, custom jewellery and cosmetics, except for faulty items.
If you would like to change a size or an item for another, you must firstly process the return of the item that you would like to change and then make a new order for the new item or size.